● Tell us a bit about your job as an ABA THERAPIST.
● What drove you to the ABA Therapist profession?
● How do you balance your career and family?
● How has Golden Care helped you in your career development?
● What advice do you have for prospective Golden Care candidates?
● What do you find the most challenging in your work as an ABA Therapist?
● What drew you to Golden Care originally? And how has Golden Care changed
● What have you gained from working at Golden Care?
● What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
● What’s the one thing you’d tell your younger self?
● What is the favorite part in your work as an ABA Therapist/ of working for Golden
● What is your proudest moment at Golden Care/ in your work as an ABA
● What is one thing that you wished people knew about your job?
● What does the day to day of your job look like?
Working as a Paraprofessional for almost 15 years, I decided to enroll in an ABA masters
course to allow me to sit for the BCBA exam. Receiving my degree while my own children were
in college proves you are never too old. I left the public school system and began working at
Golden Care – which was one of the best decisions I could have made. Each person I came in
contact with at Golden Care could not have been more welcoming, caring, helpful and
professional, which is still the case today.
Each day is a different opportunity to assist your client to become a stronger individual. Some
days are extremely trying and exhausting, while most are fulfilling and rewarding. My proudest
moment came last year after working with a young boy for 1 year. He had made such wonderful
progress and his social skills had truly blossomed, that his parents and I mutually agreed he
could “graduate”. This was certainly one of my proudest moments while at Golden Care which
has in addition strengthened my confidence in my work and knowledge of ABA.
The flexibility Golden Care has provided me with has allowed me to take time to care for my
elderly parents and continue providing clients with the services they need as well. I, without
hesitation applaud Golden Care Therapy for the support and opportunity to be myself in the
constantly changing career of ABA.
- Explaining Autism to a Child with Autism: A Guide for Parents - September 20, 2023
- Non-Profit Organizations That Provide Activities for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder - September 20, 2023
- Understanding the Intersection of Autism and Alexithymia - September 5, 2023