Job Type: Part-time
- Work with children who have ASD 1:1 in group setting, home, community or location of choice.
- Implement the ABA-based treatment plan formulated by your BCBA supervisor.
- Work with your BCBA supervisor to adapt the treatment plan over time.
- $25 per hour
- A flexible, part-time schedule
- A rewarding experience, helping children and their families achieve their goals
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a board-certified behavioral supervisor
- Opportunity to grow with our agency over time
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with children on the autistic spectrum
- Reliable ability to stick with an established schedule
- We work with clients in New York and New Jersey